May is Mental Health Awareness Month and we invite you to join us to reflect on wellness in all aspects of your life. This is an interactive presentation and Q&A during lunch on the benefits of combining integrative modalities with Western medicine. CONNECT Summit County and Communities that Care will guide you through the elements of the wellness wheel (Physical, Mental/Emotional, Social, and Spiritual).
Wellness Wheel: Take a Moment to Reflect
From the Blog
- Mental Health Mondays with Corey Levy; Wellness Manager for Vail Resorts
- Mental Health Mondays with Arch Wright; Behavioral Healthcare Provider in Private Practice at Arch Wright, Psychotherapist – Interventionist – Recovery Coach
- Mental Health Mondays with Christa Anderson Moore
- Presenting: Tribe Outside!
- ¡Presentamos “Tribe Outside”!
Explore Our Blog
ACE's anxiety back to school collaboration communication community connection Cooking Covid-19 Disney circle app Eating equity family media plan fun health healthy hierarchy of needs justice kids kids and exercise meditation mental health mental wellness nature nature bathing oakley Utah parental worries parenting physical fitness prevention protective factors recreation resilience risk factors skills social media substance use suicide prevention thrive tik tok wellbeing wellness wellness wheel wholeness youth youth health