Grief Recovery Group
January 21 @ 7:00 pm - February 18 @ 8:15 pm
Please join us in this grief recovery group setting where you can find help and healing for the loss of your loved one. This group is for adults whose loss happened at least 6 months ago. If your loss occurred recently and you are looking for help with this, please reach out directly to the CCPC Counseling & Wellness Center to inquire about individual sessions.
This 5 week grief recovery group:
* Requires pre-registration as group size is limited
* Will be held via Zoom
* Thursday evenings from 7-8:15pm
* Jan. 21 & 28, Feb. 4, 11 & 25 (skipping Feb. 18th)
* Call (435) 649-2260 x 1 for more information
This grief recovery group will be led by Brigette Elgie, MFT at CCPC Counseling and Wellness Center.
- Learning coping skills
- Connecting with others who have been through something similar