- This event has passed.
Suicide Prevention Training for Professionals
August 29, 2020 - August 30, 2020Free
We are thrilled to bring you the world’s largest Suicide Prevention online conference, the 2020 Suicide Prevention Summit, being held August 29-30.
The purpose of the Summit is to equip practicing mental health professionals in the United States with the most up-to-date, advanced knowledge and treatment options for suicide prevention.
It’s a one-of-a-kind event. It’s entirely free to attend. And you can access all sessions online (both in real-time and on-demand), from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Register now for the 2020 Suicide Prevention Summit and you’ll learn directly from leading suicide prevention experts, clinicians and researchers, including:
- Dr. Jennifer A. Crumlish (The Catholic University of America)
- Dr. April C. Foreman (American Association of Suicidology)
- A/Prof. Jonathan B. Singer (American Association of Suicidology)
- Prof. Silvia Sara Canetto (Colorado State University)
- Dr. Vanessa L. McGann (American Association of Suicidology)
- Dr. Julie Goldstein Grumet (Zero Suicide Institute)
- Mr. David W. Covington (RI International)
- A/Prof. Stacey Freedenthal (University of Denver)
- Dr. Ellen Inverso (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Dr. Francine Broder (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Prof. Cirecie West-Olatunji (Xavier University of Louisiana)
If you’re a counselor, mental health practitioner or student, this event is not to be missed.
There are limited seats available. Please register now to secure your place.
Learn more here: https://www.mentalhealthacademy.net/suicideprevention/aas