The Utah Olympic Bid: A Summit County Listening Project
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - October 6 @ 8:00 pm
Mountain Mediation Center (MMC), in partnership with the Park City Gov. and Summit County Council, invites the public to join our next Community Conversation series – The Utah Olympic Bid: A Summit County Listening Project. Participants will have the opportunity to share their hopes and concerns about how a Winter Olympics in Summit County would affect our communities. Facilitated small group conversations will allow everyone’s voice to be heard. These conversations are bilingual (English/Spanish), and refreshments will be provided.
The dates and locations of each conversation are as follows:
- Kamas Library – September 13, 6-8pm
- Zoom Conversation – September 20, 6:30-8pm
- Kimball Junction Library – September 22, 6-8pm
- Christian Center – September 28, 6-8pm
- Ledges Event Center – September 29, 6-8pm
- Park City Library – October 6, 6-8pm
Space is limited so please RSVP at https://mountainmediationcenter.org/community-conversations/ to reserve your spot today!